Pennwriters 36th Annual Conference
Sharon will be selling books on Saturday, May 20th from 4-6:30pm
The 36th Annual Pennwriters Conference is coming your way beginning at 9 AM Friday, May 19 and running through Sunday, May 21. Registration will open by or on March 1 for the three-day conference at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel 2023 Conference (412-788-8800), and also for the intensives that will be held the day before the conference.
Become a member before registering for the conference and save $60 on the cost of the full conference!
Our conference pricing structure offers three-day, two-day, and single-day prices. The full three-day conference fee includes the following:
- Saturday General Meeting with breakfast
- Saturday Keynote Lunch with Madhu Bazaz Wangu
- Saturday Night Social
- Pitch appointments with agents (first registered, first assigned)
- Friday Night Read & Critique
You can enhance your conference experience with these add-on items:
- Pre-conference full day and half day intensive workshops on May 18
- Friday Networking Luncheon
- Friday Keynote Dinner with Lesa Cline-Ransome