Reiki with Sharon
Reiki (pronounced “Ray-key”) is a Japanese energy-balancing method. The word “Reiki” means “universal life energy.” It positively and directly affects the quality of a person’s health. It’s a non-intrusive, hands-on healing method that taps into the “Ki” or sometimes known as prana or chi energy. Scientists refer to it as biofield energy.
What’s a Reiki session like?
The client will lie fully clothed on a massage table. A session lasts approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. The Reiki practitioner places his or her hands at locations around the head, shoulders, the abdomen, legs, and feet. The practitioner does not need to touch the client. The Reiki energy flows from the practitioner’s hands and into the client’s body and energy field. The effects vary from individual to individual. A Reiki session feels like a wonderful, glowing radiance that surrounds and fills the client. Usually, the client feels relaxation, peace, and well-being. Sometimes a client will feel a tingling or pulsing sensation.
Reiki was developed in Japan in 1922 by Mikao Usui. It was brought to the West by Hawao Takata in 1927. Since that time its popularity has grown tremendously. Many healthcare practitioners and hospitals are using Reiki as part of their healing practices. Reiki is not a religion.
• Just for today, I will not worry.
• Just for today, I will not be angry.
• Just for today, I will be grateful.
• Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
• Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.
Reiki in Healing and Hospitals
Reiki is becoming increasingly popular in healthcare. Reiki helps patients heal faster with less pain, reduces stress, and improves mental attitude. It assists with reducing the negative side effects of chemotherapy, radiation, and other medical procedures.
Brings Things into Balance with Reiki
What Reiki can do for you:
• Reiki can boost your immune system.
• Reiki can bring calm and reduce stress.
• Reiki can provide relaxation, deep comfort, and peace.
• Reiki can speed up recovering from surgery or illness.
• Reiki can assist with relieving pain.
• Reiki can boost creativity.
• Reiki can bring spiritual clarity.
• Reiki can detoxify the body and cleanse the organs.
– DISCLAIMER –
Reiki is not a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any symptoms of illness, you shoud see a doctor. Reiki is safe and will complement any form of complementary or medical treatment. A reiki practitionar will not diagnose or recommend any form of treatment.